Real Fyre W White Birch Vented Gas Logs
Real Fyre W White Birch Vented Gas Logs provide a high-end gas log set to be used with a gas fire feature. These logs are intended to be used in a vented and approved enclosure with a gas log burner to turn your wood burning fireplace into an efficient and warm gas burning unit. The logs feature a heavy duty refractory ceramic material construction to ensure long lasting durability and to provide a consistent radiant heat while the unique White Birch log design provides a realistic appearance.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Refractory ceramic gas logs are reinforced with steel rods for superior durability
- Hand Painted - Gas logs are hand painted with careful detail to provide the most realistic looking logs
- Vented Unit - Designed for vented fireplace enclosures only, and must be used with a damper clamp
- Fuel Efficient Design - Ceramic construction helps increase fuel efficiency to lower cost of operation
- Gas Logs Only - Burner system not included
- Log Size - Choose between (3) sizes: 18", 24", and 30"
|Manufacturer Part Number||W-LO-Config|
|Burner Part Number||Config|
|Made in USA||Yes|
Vented vs. Vent-Free
Vent type refers to how the fuel emissions are managed, your selection should be based on they type of firebox in your home and ensuring it meets your local codes.
- Most popular option for gas logs
- Gas logs must be used in a firebox with a working chimney flue
- Can be less efficient as a heat source because of the open chimney
- Can be used in any approved firebox - with or without a flue
- Very efficient energy source as no heat is lost through the chimney
- Requires an oxygen depletion sensor to safely monitor gas emissions
- Some states do not allow vent-free units - check your local codes
For gas log sets, burners will be supplied from the same gas that supplies the rest of your home.
- Most common gas type for gas logs
- Almost all homes in urban/suburban developments will have access to natural gas
- Natural gas does not sink, which helps avoid the build-up of gas on the fireplace floor
- More common for rural homes
- Often runs off of a large stand alone propane tank
- Propane is heavier than air and will settle on the fireplace floor - a reason why most manufacturers require the use of a safety pilot kit to help burn excess gas before it settles
Choosing Gas Log Size
Know your fireplace dimensions - Measure front width, back width, the depth and the height of your firebox.
Before You Begin:
- Take clearances into account to avoid any overheating of combustibles
- Be sure to leave room on the sides for a valve/remote system if using them
- Gas log sets can range anywhere from 12 to 96 inches, but most common sizes range from 18 to 30 inches
Looking For a Custom Size?
- Many brands offer the ability to create custom logs/burners to fit any firebox
- Usually standard sized log sets will fit nearly any firebox but some fireboxes are unique
Ignition and Controls
Ignition/controls refer to how the gas log set is started.
- Most basic and inexpensive ignition method
- Manually open your gas valve and light the burner with a lighter or match
- Flame height can be easily adjusted
- Very reliable - all mechanical parts (nothing should ever break)
Manual Safety Pilot
- A pilot system allows convenient ignition by having an open flame source that ignites the main burner when the gas valve is opened
- Features a standing pilot (the pilot light will stay lit at all times)
- Often times can be paired with a remote, wall switch, or thermostat
- Similar to a manual safety pilot but allows the pilot to be lit automatically
- The pilot can be standing or intermittent (shut-off between uses)
- More energy efficient by shutting off the pilot in between uses
- Can be paired with a remote control, wall switch, or thermostat
Outdoor vs. Indoor
Because of their ceramic construction, many log sets can be used indoors or outdoors - with the proper considerations.
Indoor Log Sets
- Can use black steel or stainless steel burners with confidence
- All safety pilot options are able to be used
Outdoor Log Sets
- Be sure to use a stainless steel burner to withstand the elements
- Safety pilot kits may not be an option if you can't protect them from weather
- Match light is the most reliable option
Log Set Profiles
There are two types of log styles - one-sided and two-sided
One Sided Gas Log Sets
- For installation in a traditional fireplace with only one viewing angle
- Most common log set option - the logs are designed with this profile in mind
Two Sided Gas Log Sets
- Also referred to as "see through", "dual face", or even "peninsula" style log sets
- These logs are designed to have multiple viewing angles - either two sided or three sided in some cases
- Very contemporary option to join two rooms together with one fire feature
Real Fyre is a division of R.H. Peterson's line of brands that focuses specifically on creating the highest quality gas log sets. Company founder and innovator Bob Peterson designed their first gas log set in 1949 when he recognized the need for a simpler way to keep a fire going and to do so with remarkable realism. The result was the Golden Oak log set that quickly became the industry standard and remains a best seller today as Real Fyre has expanded their selection to a wide variety of log set options that maintain the same safety and quality standards known to the R.H. Peterson name.
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom-finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time to process.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turnaround to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight and will include free curb-side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of checkout. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping:
All orders under $99.00 are subject to our flat rate $9.95 shipping fee, regardless of quantity or size. Flat Rate shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected.
Free Standard Shipping:
All orders exceeding $99.00 will qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb-side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard-to-reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
30 Day Return Policy:
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returned to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or another form of payment used at the time of the original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which was not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in a new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at the time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged for original outbound shipping.