Components - Grand Effects - Osburn
- Grand Effects FGSRBL Reflective 1/2"-3/4" Blue Lagoon Fire Glass, 25 lbsSpecial Price $211.00 Regular Price $253.20
- Grand Effects FGSRRB Reflective 1/2"-3/4" Royal Blue Fire Glass, 25 lbsSpecial Price $211.00 Regular Price $253.20
- Grand Effects FGSRB Reflective 1/2"-3/4" Black Fire Glass, 25 lbsSpecial Price $211.00 Regular Price $253.20
- Grand Effects FGLT Standard 1/2"-3/4" Turquoise Blue Fire Glass, 25 lbsSpecial Price $197.00 Regular Price $236.40
- Grand Effects FGLOB Standard 1/2"-3/4" Ocean Blue Fire Glass, 25 lbsSpecial Price $197.00 Regular Price $236.40
- Grand Effects FGLC Standard 1/2"-3/4" Chestnut Fire Glass, 25 lbsSpecial Price $197.00 Regular Price $236.40
- Grand Effects FGLB Standard 1/2"-3/4" Black Fire Glass, 25 lbsSpecial Price $197.00 Regular Price $236.40
- Osburn AC03095 130 CFM Blower Assembly for Osburn Inspire 2000 Wood StovesSpecial Price $239.00 Regular Price $272.00
- Osburn AC01000 130 CFM Blower/Fan with Variable Speed Control (Thermodisc Included) for Osburn SOHO, 1700 & 3300 Wood StoveSpecial Price $269.00 Regular Price $307.00
- Grand Effects FGSRCO Reflective 1/2"-3/4" Copper Fire Glass, 25 lbsSpecial Price $211.00 Regular Price $253.20
Enhance your fireplace with premium components
Find the top components for your fireplace and enjoy the warmth and comfort of a bright fire. If you're looking to buy a fireplace online, be sure to browse our large selection of hearth products and our everyday low prices.
With the tagline, "designed to inspire," Grand Effects transforms ordinary outdoor patios and landscapes into extraordinary spaces with premium fire features and fire and water elements. With a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors available, Grand Effects products elevate any outdoor space to a new level. Based out of Rancho Santa Margarita, California, these unique works of art are built to last for many years of luxurious enjoyment.
Osburn products are well-known in the fireplace industry for their heavy-duty build quality. As a trusted name in the marketplace, Osburn prides themselves on their ability to create efficient wood-burning stove units built to EPA standards. These stoves are also beautifully designed to not only be a functional piece in a home, but an aesthetically pleasing appliance as well.
Made in Canada, Osburn wood stoves are built to the highest quality and feature extensive warranties. Combustion chamber welds and cast iron door frames are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. Surrounds, heat shields, pedestals, steel legs, and various other parts are covered by a seven-year warranty. Removable carbon steel combustion chamber components, handle assemblies, glass retainers, and air control mechanisms are covered by five-year warranties. Various other parts are covered by one- and two-year warranties. For more specific warranty information, see an Osburn catalog or product manual.
Osburn manufactures a variety of wood stoves, wood fireplaces, and related accessories. These heavy-duty units are built to be efficient heating options for residential or commercial use.
Add an efficient wood-burning stove or fireplace to your home and experienced the unmatched warmth and ambiance provided by one of these classic designs.
Add convenient functionality to your wood stove or fireplace setup with thermostatic remote controls from Osburn.
Find the right accessories for your wood stove or fireplace, including replacement parts, accessory kits, and related components.