Blower Kits - Napoleon Fireplace Products
- Napoleon NEP70 Blower Kit with Variable Speed & Thermostatic Control for S20 Wood Burning StoveSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $264.00
- Napoleon ADS20 Ash Disposal Kit for S20 Wood Burning StoveSpecial Price $75.00 Regular Price $87.00
- Napoleon RCHS20 Reduced Clearance Heat Shield for S20 Wood Burning StoveSpecial Price $90.00 Regular Price $104.00
- Napoleon DHCP-EK-DHCP-BK Dynamic Heat Control Plus Blower Kit with Exterior Mounting for Linear Direct Vent Gas FireplacesSpecial Price $1,085.00 Regular Price $1,248.00
- Napoleon DHCP-HK-DHCP-BK Dynamic Heat Control Plus Blower and Hot Air Grill Kit for Linear Direct Vent Gas FireplacesSpecial Price $1,079.00 Regular Price $1,241.00
- Napoleon GA65 Air Circulation Vent and Collar for use with NZ64 BlowerSpecial Price $135.00 Regular Price $156.00
- Napoleon NZ64 Fireplace Air Circulating Blower SystemSpecial Price $800.00 Regular Price $920.00
- Napoleon B440-KT Zero Clearance Economy Blower with Variable Speed and Thermostatic ControlSpecial Price $245.00 Regular Price $282.00
- Napoleon GZ550-1KT Blower Kit with Variable Speed and Thermostatic ControlSpecial Price $360.00 Regular Price $414.00
- Napoleon GS-65KT Blower Kit with Variable Speed and Thermostatic Control for GDS20/25 and GVFS20 Gas StovesSpecial Price $370.00 Regular Price $426.00
- Napoleon AUB Universal Blower Kit for Ascent Series FireplacesSpecial Price $245.00 Regular Price $282.00
- Napoleon GS-64KT Blower Kit with Variable Speed and Thermostatic Control for GDS60 and GVFS60 Gas StovesSpecial Price $370.00 Regular Price $426.00
Fireplace Blower Kits
Add a blower kit to your fireplace
A fireplace blower kit increases the amount of air circulating through a fireplace or stove. This, in turn, allows the temperature in a room to increase more quickly, meaning your fireplace unit will be more efficient and better able to maintain a consistent temperature.
The beginning of Napoleon can be traced back to Ontario, Canada, in 1976. This is where Wolfgang Schroeter began Wolf Steel, the precursor to Napoleon Fireplaces. Since that time, Napoleon has been an industry leader in both markets in Canada, the United States, and Europe.
Though Napoleon products stand with the best on the market, their entry-level products are also notable for quality manufacturing and ample features at lower price points, making them a popular choice among all customers.
Napoleon products are backed by their President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, which allows customers to buy with confidence knowing their products are protected. Napoleon has also been named as one of Canada’s “Top 50 Best Managed Companies” which recognizes their customer service excellence among other factors.
Napoleon fireplaces are highly sought after given Napoleon’s storied history in the industry. Napoleon offers a full selection of electric fireplaces, gas fireplaces, wood fireplaces, and wood stoves, as well as fireplace remotes, fireplace components, fireplace service parts, and a multitude of fireplace accessories. Whether you’re looking for a contemporary electric fireplace, a traditional wood stove, or an efficient gas fireplace, you’re sure to find a product to fit your needs among Napoleon’s impressive product lines.