The Skytech 3301P-BE provides a programmable remote transmitter with thermostatic control, as well as a timer function, for use of gas heating fireplaces with a simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter features an LCD display and operates on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and uses 8 buttons (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/PROG/AHEAD/BACK/TIMER&TIME) to communicate wirelessly to a receiver that operates on power from a thermal generator. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, customize the appliance's settings with unique programming features, control the temperature of the room, use the timer function, and never worry about changing the receiver's batteries, all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- Battery Operated - The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Battery Eliminator Technology - The BE receiver operates on a thermal generator, eliminating the receiver's need for batteries
- LCD Display - Crystal clear screen displays the day of the week, 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on. A low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 8-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/PROG/AHEAD/BACK/TIMER&TIME remote control - User friendly transmitter provides simple control of a connected fireplace. Each button operates differently to customize the appliance's functions to suit the user's need
- Program Operation - Customize unique appliance functions based on the time of day, or day of the week using the 7 day/4 period per day system
- Timer Mode - Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermo Mode - Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Flip Cover - Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security Codes - Numerous codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- Multi-Purpose Receiver - receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes and also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Child Proof Feature - The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter
- Includes - Transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model Number: SKY-3301P-BE
- Transmitter Operates (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Battery Eliminating Receiver
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Screen Type||LCD Screen|
Write Your Own Review
SKYTECH II warrants the SKYTECH REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM for a Limited Lifetime of the original owner of this system. This warranty is not transferable to another person it is for the original purchaser of the product. Should any part fail because of defective workmanship or material from the original date of purchase. SKYTECH II will repair or, at SKYTECH II option, replace the defective parts.
Replacement parts will be available at no charge for the first (5) five years of this warranty, and will be available at market cost for the Lifetime of the product to that original owner. If SKYTECH II does not have the parts for an individual model, then a replacement SYSTEM will be provided. At no charge for the first (5) five years and sold at market cost for the Lifetime of that product to the original owner.
The Owner must provide a bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period. Travel, diagnostic cost, service labor to repair the defective SYSTEM, and freight charges on warranty parts to and from the factory will be the responsibility of the owner. SKYTECH will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, replacement, or for incidental or consequential damages. Batteries and any damage caused by them are not covered by them are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover claims, which do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
Damage to the SYSTEM caused by accident, misuse, abuse, or installation error, whether performed by a contractor, Service Company, or owner, is not covered by this warranty. Modification of the SKYTECH product will void this warranty.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SKYTECH BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER ORAL OR WRITTEN WARRANTIES.
Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state, province, and nation.
There are no product questions yet.