- Home /
- Skytech 3301 - Transmitter Remote Only
The 3301 - Transmitter Remote Only by Skytech provides wireless thermostatic and timer control of a gas heating fireplace with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 5 button (MODE/UP/DOWN/SET/TIMER&TIME) interface to communicate wirelessly to a receiver. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, control the temperature of the room, and use the timer function all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
**This is the transmitter remote only**
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays 24-hour clock, and room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- 5-Button UP/ DOWN/MODE/SET/TIMER&TIME interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER&TIME cycles control between manual and timer mode and also sets the 24-hour clock, while SET adjusts temperature setting in thermo mode
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate; countdown timer can be set up to a maximum time of 9 hours
- Thermostat feature operates the fireplace whenever the room temperature swings (1 °F, 2 °F, or 3 °F) above or below the set temperature
- Partial plastic cover flips to cover buttons so settings aren't accidentally adjusted
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- The childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter
- Includes - transmitter remote, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-3301-TX
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
|Shipping Status||Ships in 1 to 2 business days|
|Remote Functions||Thermostat, Timer|
|Screen Type||LCD Screen|
Fantastic Customer Service! Review by Riverrat
When my fireplace transmitter no longer showed the digital info on the screen, I replaced the old batteries with new ones; and the remote continued to turn the fireplace on and off, but still without the digital readout. Last night when nothing worked, I ordered a new transmitter. This morning my husband decided to replace the batteries once again, and the transmitter started working properly. Obviously the first replacements were defective or old. This morning I emailed Spotix to ask if my order could be cancelled. Within 10 minutes, I had a reply that it could be, and I also received a credit confirmation within that time period. No hassle at all. Terrific customer service, and I will order from them again when I need something they carry. The best customer service that I have seen in a long while! (Posted on 1/29/2015)
Super Service! Review by Buried in Maine!
Remote works wonderfully and the customer service was superb! Thank you! (Posted on 4/2/2014)
Write Your Own Review
SKYTECH II warrants the SKYTECH REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM for a Limited Lifetime of the original owner of this system. This warranty is not transferable to another person it is for the original purchaser of the product. Should any part fail because of defective workmanship or material from the original date of purchase. SKYTECH II will repair or, at SKYTECH II option, replace the defective parts.
Replacement parts will be available at no charge for the first (5) five years of this warranty, and will be available at market cost for the Lifetime of the product to that original owner. If SKYTECH II does not have the parts for an individual model, then a replacement SYSTEM will be provided. At no charge for the first (5) five years and sold at market cost for the Lifetime of that product to the original owner.
The Owner must provide a bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period. Travel, diagnostic cost, service labor to repair the defective SYSTEM, and freight charges on warranty parts to and from the factory will be the responsibility of the owner. SKYTECH will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, replacement, or for incidental or consequential damages. Batteries and any damage caused by them are not covered by them are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover claims, which do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
Damage to the SYSTEM caused by accident, misuse, abuse, or installation error, whether performed by a contractor, Service Company, or owner, is not covered by this warranty. Modification of the SKYTECH product will void this warranty.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SKYTECH BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER ORAL OR WRITTEN WARRANTIES.
Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state, province, and nation.
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time processing.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turn around to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight, and will include free curb side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of check out. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at time of delivery.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping:
All orders under $49.00 are subject to our flat rate $9.95 shipping fee, regardless of quantity or size. Flat Rate shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected.
Free Standard Shipping:
All orders exceeding $49.00 will qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard to reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case by case basis.
30 Day Return Policy:
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returning to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to: American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used at the time of original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged original outbound shipping.
Will this remote work with Vermont Castings Fireplaces Model DV580 FROM 2005?
Yes, the Skytech 3301 is compatible with your fireplace.
I turned off the fireplace with the transmitter and the black box in the fireplace (not the handheld portion) started to beep. I turned the switch in the black box to off and the beeping stopped, but of course the connection with the handheld control is off now. Does the beeping mean that there is a battery going down? I have just had the fireplace cleaned a month or so ago and this is the first time I have used it.
Typically the receiver box beeping on its own indicates a low battery. Try replacing the batteries.
I need to replace my Skytech 3301-BE transmitter and I need to know if the RF channel is the same throughout the generations or if I need to replace the receiver as well.
You should be okay to replace the remote transmitter only - there shouldn't be an RF difference between units.