The Skytech 1410T-LCD-A fireplace remote control features a timer function that provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET system to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and benefit from the use of a timer function without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.Features:
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER cycles control between manual and timer mode, while SET adjusts timer setting in timer mode
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Timer function operates in 15-minute intervals up to 3 hours
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- 110V AC receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; the safety function built into the transmitter ensures the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1410T-LCD-A
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries; Receiver operates (4) AA Batteries
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Screen Type||LCD Screen|
Easy, smart, & useful. Review by Crospoint Refrigeration LLC
Piece shipped almost immediately. Easy to install, easy to program, and very intuitive. And of course, anytime you can make fire by a push of a button there is a sense of fun. (Posted on 1/8/14)
works great! Review by roxandnate
I ordered this remote for a fraction the price of the Heat and Glo OEM remote. I spliced it in, in parallel, to my existing wall switch wires and it works flawlessly! (Posted on 4/9/13)
Write Your Own Review
SKYTECH II warrants the SKYTECH REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM for a Limited Lifetime of the original owner of this system. This warranty is not transferable to another person it is for the original purchaser of the product. Should any part fail because of defective workmanship or material from the original date of purchase. SKYTECH II will repair or, at SKYTECH II option, replace the defective parts.
Replacement parts will be available at no charge for the first (5) five years of this warranty, and will be available at market cost for the Lifetime of the product to that original owner. If SKYTECH II does not have the parts for an individual model, then a replacement SYSTEM will be provided. At no charge for the first (5) five years and sold at market cost for the Lifetime of that product to the original owner.
The Owner must provide a bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period. Travel, diagnostic cost, service labor to repair the defective SYSTEM, and freight charges on warranty parts to and from the factory will be the responsibility of the owner. SKYTECH will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, replacement, or for incidental or consequential damages. Batteries and any damage caused by them are not covered by them are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover claims, which do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
Damage to the SYSTEM caused by accident, misuse, abuse, or installation error, whether performed by a contractor, Service Company, or owner, is not covered by this warranty. Modification of the SKYTECH product will void this warranty.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SKYTECH BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER ORAL OR WRITTEN WARRANTIES.
Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state, province, and nation.
I have a Majestic gas fireplace model number 360DVSLRN. Currently I have a 1001BE remote connected to it. I want to change to the remote above but wanted to make sure it was compatible. Can you advise, please. Thank you.
Yes, if you had a 1001-BE, this 1410 would also work with your system as they both run on standard millivolt valve systems.