- Home /
- Skytech 1410T/LCD Timer Fireplace Remote Control
The 1410T/LCD Timer Fireplace Remote Control by Skytech features a timer function that provides wireless control of a gas heating fireplace. The remote control transmitter runs on (2) 1.5V AAA batteries and features an LCD display that uses a 4 button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET system to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, and benefit from the use of a timer function without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Skytech.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives remote control to a gas fireplace
- 4-Button ON/OFF/TIMER/SET interface provides simple control of a connected fireplace; TIMER cycles control between manual and timer mode, while SET adjusts timer setting in timer mode
- Crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius; flame icon will appear to indicate appliance is on, a low battery indicator will be displayed when the transmitter's batteries are running low
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate. Timer function operates in 15-minute intervals up to 3 hours
- 1,048,567 Security codes allow user to choose the best option to suit their need
- 110V AC receiver with learn function, and 18 inch wires with connectors. Receiver can learn up to 2 additional Skytech remotes. Receiver also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- The Childproof feature allows the user to "lock-out" operations from the transmitter; the safety function built into the transmitter ensures the transmitter and receiver are communicating normally
- Includes - transmitter remote, receiver box, wall clip, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
- Model number: SKY-1410T-LCD-A
- Transmitter operates (2) 1.5V AAA batteries; Receiver operates 110V AC
- 20' receiver range
- Limited lifetime warranty
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Skytech has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Skytech continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
|Shipping Status||Ships in 1 to 2 business days|
|Screen Type||LCD Screen|
Easy to Install and Opperate Review by Ken
Adam's instruction video on YouTube was easy to follow and made the installation of this Skytech 1410T/LCD super easy. It is so easy to operate, nothing fancy, just on, off, and a timer. What I most like is no more changing batteries in the the fire box just in the remote. I too spliced it in. The card included in the box refers you to the wrong video on YouTube so just search for Skytech 1410T/LCD on YouTube and you'll get Adam's instructions. (Posted on 11/21/2015)
Easy, smart, & useful. Review by Crospoint Refrigeration LLC
Piece shipped almost immediately. Easy to install, easy to program, and very intuitive. And of course, anytime you can make fire by a push of a button there is a sense of fun. (Posted on 1/7/2014)
works great! Review by roxandnate
I ordered this remote for a fraction the price of the Heat and Glo OEM remote. I spliced it in, in parallel, to my existing wall switch wires and it works flawlessly! (Posted on 4/9/2013)
Write Your Own Review
SKYTECH II warrants the SKYTECH REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM for a Limited Lifetime of the original owner of this system. This warranty is not transferable to another person it is for the original purchaser of the product. Should any part fail because of defective workmanship or material from the original date of purchase. SKYTECH II will repair or, at SKYTECH II option, replace the defective parts.
Replacement parts will be available at no charge for the first (5) five years of this warranty, and will be available at market cost for the Lifetime of the product to that original owner. If SKYTECH II does not have the parts for an individual model, then a replacement SYSTEM will be provided. At no charge for the first (5) five years and sold at market cost for the Lifetime of that product to the original owner.
The Owner must provide a bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period. Travel, diagnostic cost, service labor to repair the defective SYSTEM, and freight charges on warranty parts to and from the factory will be the responsibility of the owner. SKYTECH will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, replacement, or for incidental or consequential damages. Batteries and any damage caused by them are not covered by them are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover claims, which do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
Damage to the SYSTEM caused by accident, misuse, abuse, or installation error, whether performed by a contractor, Service Company, or owner, is not covered by this warranty. Modification of the SKYTECH product will void this warranty.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SKYTECH BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER ORAL OR WRITTEN WARRANTIES.
Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state, province, and nation.
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time processing.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turn around to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight, and will include free curb side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of check out. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at time of delivery.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping:
All orders under $49.00 are subject to our flat rate $9.95 shipping fee, regardless of quantity or size. Flat Rate shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected.
Free Standard Shipping:
All orders exceeding $49.00 will qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard to reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case by case basis.
30 Day Return Policy:
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returning to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to: American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used at the time of original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged original outbound shipping.
I have a 16 year old SKYtech 1400 fireplace remote that has burner out. I am looking for the same one because the mailers will fit into the device. I cannot find the 1400 on your site, only the skytech 1410-A comes up. Can I use this new one without having to change the fireplace internal electrical parts?
Yes, the SKY-1410 series is an updated version of your remote control - if it's just an On/Off remote, that would be the correct replacement and it's very easy to install. For more info on how to install it, check out our video.
I have a Majestic gas fireplace model number 360DVSLRN. Currently I have a 1001BE remote connected to it. I want to change to the remote above but wanted to make sure it was compatible. Can you advise, please. Thank you.
Yes, if you had a 1001-BE, this 1410 would also work with your system as they both run on standard millivolt valve systems.