- Home /
- Acumen RCK-D Timer/Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control
The RCK-D Timer/Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control by Acumen provides thermostatic remote control, along with a timer function, for gas heating fireplaces with the simple click of a button. The remote control transmitter operates on (3) 1.5V AAA batteries that operate 6 distinct buttons (MANUAL ON-OFF/AUTO ON-OFF/CLOCK/TIMER/UP/DOWN) to communicate wirelessly to a 110V AC powered receiver. The receiver connects to all standard millivolt valves. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire, along with thermostatic and timer functions, all without sacrificing the comfort of your seat using this fireplace remote control from Acumen.
- The battery powered R.F. transmitter gives wireless remote control to a gas fireplace
- 6-Button On-Off/Auto On-Off/Clock/Timer/Up/Down remote control transmitter provides simple control to a connected fireplace
- Clear LCD screen displays room temperature in degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Timer feature allows the user to set a desired amount of time the fireplace will operate, can be set
- Multi-Purpose 110V receiver has 10 foot range, also allows manual control of fireplace with On/Remote/Off settings
- Heat protective shield with insulation helps withstand high temperatures
- Child proof feature allows a switch to enable child proof setting
- Safety feature includes 6-hour safety timer that can be enabled
- Remote Model #: 00-002122-00
- Remote FCC ID: EPK504
- Remote IC: 2660E-504
- Receiver FCC ID: EPK 957503RX
- Transmitter Operates (3) AAA Batteries
- 110V AC Operated Receiver
- 10' Receiver Range
- Includes transmitter remote, receiver box, receiver heat shield wall plate, wires with connectors, batteries, and instruction manual
About the Manufacturer:
For decades Acumen has led the hearth industry by producing high quality fireplace remote controls, fan blower kits, and gas valve kits in order to supply the industry with the parts it needs to provide the warmth and comfort of a fireplace for all of us to enjoy. By offering a wide line of products and replacement components, Acumen continues to help keep gas fireplaces running well and providing the heat and comfort we all expect.
|Shipping Status||Ships in 1 to 2 business days|
|Remote Functions||Thermostat, Timer|
|Screen Type||LCD Screen|
Great Remote Control Review by Mike
I have had this unit for a couple of months but we are just getting to heating season to really try it out.
1st - I picked a unit with 110v wall unit and battery remote out of laziness. I did not want to trouble shoot which set of batteries were worn out on the full battery controller types. On the rare times we have full power outage locally, I can always turn on my heat stove manually.
2nd - I gave it four stars ( I wish I could have a 4.5 selection ) because I value 5 stars as absolute greatness (think - walk on water) and should be reserved for that.
The unit works fine. I limited my selections to units that had count down timers. Unfortunately the timer is poorly documented in the included instructions. I had to find the instructions for a related unit to get an idea about the units on the timer. Turns out they are in minutes, and the limit is 120 minutes (2 hours). I would have preferred coarser units (like quarter hours) to speed up scrolling,and maybe 3 hour limit. Here is the good news - you can use the down arrow to scroll from the start, and this brings you right to 120 minutes! (Posted on 10/24/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Hearth Products Controls Company warranties product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product commencing from the date of original sale or shipment from HPC. The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Indoor remote control kits have a warranty period of 5 years, for both commercial and residential applications.
The defective product must be shipped back with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by HPC for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. Product to be returned should be packed carefully
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time processing.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turn around to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight, and will include free curb side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of check out. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at time of delivery.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping:
All orders under $49.00 are subject to our flat rate $9.95 shipping fee, regardless of quantity or size. Flat Rate shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected.
Free Standard Shipping:
All orders exceeding $49.00 will qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard to reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case by case basis.
30 Day Return Policy:
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returning to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to: American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used at the time of original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged original outbound shipping.
Need to replace the old Acumen rx-04 model receiver/remote. Works up to 36" only. It simply plugs into electricity with 2 black wires connected inside. I want nothing expensive, simply thermostat, on and off functions. (just like my 16 year old Acumen). Which unit do you recommend?
My dog chewed up my fireplace remote control so I need a new one. The chewed up control is a Acumen Model No. FDC 503. All I need is the hand held part and not the box. Can I just buy the hand held control without the box? Mine looks like the one you have listed as RCK - D. Will yours work even though my dog chewed one is a FDC 503? Thanks in advance for your help. Bill
Unfortunately, with Acumen remote controls there is no "learn" function for the new remote to sync with the existing receiver box. If you'd like to replace your system, you'd need to buy the entire kit. If you'd like to prevent this from happening in the future, our Skytech remotes do feature a learn function so you can replace just one component.